Do not leave it to an insurance adjuster to get you the money you deserve after an accident. You need a public adjuster. Here at Your Insurance Attorney, our team of professionals is here to make sure you get all the information you need to deal with your insurance fraud cases. We are the public adjuster Fort Lauderdale can count on.
Insurance Adjusters Are Against You!
We have all seen the commercials for insurance companies claiming to be “on your side,” and they will be there for you in your time of need “like a good neighbor”. When you are involved in an accident and report your claim to the insurance carrier, the company will send a licensed adjuster to evaluate the value of your claim. While these adjusters may appear friendly and professional, it is important to remember whose side the adjuster is really on.
Adjusters are employed by insurance companies. As such, their one and only job are to settle your claim as quickly and cheaply as possible so that they can save money for their employer. In order to accomplish their goal of a quick and inexpensive resolution to your case, adjusters often employ a wide array of misleading tactics in an effort to trick you into taking a lower settlement amount than you deserve. Here, we explore a few of the tricks adjusters keep up their sleeves.
The adjuster works for the insurance company that you are placing your claim against. More often than not, this will be the insurance company of the individual who caused your accident, or the “at-fault party.” Rarely- if ever- will you hear the adjuster handling your case admit that their insured is actually liable for the collision. Admitting liability on the part of their insured would likely result in the insurance company to pay out a lot more money on your claim than they desired to.
Hire a Public Adjuster For Insurance Fraud Cases
- Time Savings
- Many homeowners and business people have more important priorities than to deal with the incessant demands for information and documents from the insurance company. A public adjuster will organize and manage your claim and help minimize the time you need to spend dealing with all the claim issues.
- Claims Expertise
- Insurance policies can be complex documents and can easily be misinterpreted. Having someone on your side, that is familiar with both the language of the insurance policy and how those policies are enforced can mean a great deal to how your claim gets settled.
- Faster Resolution of Your Claim
- Understanding how to organize your claim, process the paperwork that is needed, as well as the proper language to use when communicating with your insurance carrier can help avoid repeated requests for additional information, expedite the claims process and get your repairs underway faster.
- Protect Your Rights as a Policyholder
- Having an expert public adjuster who understands the insurance company’s expectations, when documenting and valuing your claim gives you an advantage if your claim is denied. It also gives you a third party resource who can act as a witness in case more aggressive action is required to obtain a just recovery.
Make sure you are fully informed when it comes to dealing with insurance fraud cases. You never know when you may need one. If your home has been damaged through some type of water damage, you have likely filed a claim with your insurance company.
This can often take quite a bit of time, and some insurance claims even get denied or paid insufficiently, which is unsatisfying and can seem unfair. As an insurance lawyer locals trust, we don’t sit around waiting to see how your insurance company is going to help you, we talk directly with them and let them know what exactly you are entitled to. Best of all you incur no fees unless you win! Call our property damage lawyer Miami today for more information. We are located in Miami-Dade County.